Stay Safe, we are Aquacity
At Aquacity Belle Mare Watersports we look forward to reopening our doors to our clients. Today, more than ever, the health and safety of our clients and colleagues is our utmost priority. Our clients have always been at the centre of everything we do, and this remains true.
The recent virus outbreak encourages us to focus more on our sanitary practices already in place throughout our workplace.
Mauritius is working towards a full reopening of the island from 1st October 2021, so you can enjoy an unrestricted stay on the island and explore our island attractions throughout your holiday.
- Full opening of the island
- Freely explore our island and its attractions throughout your holiday
- You must present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of departure to be allowed entry to the island
- You must book a quarantine stay on an official quarantine hotel, including meals and transfers
- You will be required to stay in your hotel room for 14 days and meals will be delivered to your room
- Depending on the length of your stay, you will have a PCR test on day 7 and day 14
- After a negative test on day 14, you can freely explore the island and move to new accommodation.
We have also developed a reinforced sanitary protocol Stay safe, We’re Aquacity, as we feel it is important to demonstrate our commitment to the health of our clients and compliance to World Health Organization, SGS standards and local health guidelines. Our goal is that our guests enjoy their experience with us in a secure environment and with peace of mind.
Moreover, all our staff have been trained in our heightened COVID-19 cleaning & sanitising protocols. Our team is onsite to ensure rapid interventions if required.
At Aquacity, we continue to offer authentic experiences and warm service that our guests can relish every moment.
Stay Safe, we’re Aquacity main protocol of focus are as follows:
- Checking of body temperature with a thermal gun and providing hand sanitizer to employees, client or public prior to entering premises/ engaging in any activity.
- Provision of relevant protective equipment to employees All employees must ensure that they are wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and maintain physical distancing.
- Cleaning and Disinfection of craft and all accessories like ladders, lifejackets and other safety equipment amongst other prior to start operations.
- Ensure all contractors and suppliers in the value chain follow safe operations in line with sanitary requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the reviewed seating capacity of the craft and towing equipment (where applicable).
- Ensure physical distancing when embarking on board craft and 6 avoid overcrowding at embarkation point.
- Skipper or helper to guide passengers during embarkation with regards to seating arrangements in order to maintain proper social distancing on craft.
- Ensure that passengers respect sanitary requirements at all times like wearing of mask, physical distancing, regular sanitizing of hands, amongst others.
- Privilege online bookings and contactless transactions.
- Cashier should wear gloves while handling cash transactions and issuance of receipts.
- Establishment of a protocol for suspected cases of COVID 19 and ensure all employees are conversant with the application of the protocol.
- Avoid activities that will not be in line with social distancing requirements on craft.
Our goal is for our clients to enjoy their activities in confidence knowing that they are in a safe and secure environment.
Seas the day, Aquacity has everything for you.
Stay safe and see you soon.