Like Neptune and little Ariel, go down on the sand bed and spend 15-20 minutes journey with the fishes. An amazing opportunity to see the marine life in the crystal clear water in the lagoon of Belle Mare. Our monitors will help you approach the fishes, which will come and eat from your palm, close to the lively eastern coral reef of Mauritius.
Activity includes :
- 1 Activity
- 15-20 Minutes Underseawalk
- Feed the Fishes
- Session Time (Monday – Sunday)
- Start Time:08:30
- Closing Time:16:00
- Note: Activity last 15-20 minutes
- Meeting point: Aquacity Belle Mare Watersports, Coastal road, Belle Mare
- Participant Guidelines:
- Minimum Age Requirement: as from 8 years old
- Activities are Child-Friendly (depends on child height and shoulder)
- Note: Swimming skills not mandatory
- Clients must bring own towels and swimwear following sanitary measure
- Participants must be physically capable in order to undertake the activity
- 1 Activity
- A speed boat takes you to the undersea walk platform.
- On the platform, a monitor explains you the whole activity including guidelines and signs to communicate underwater and provide you safety shoes and weight belt.
- Once ready, another monitor help you get down a ladder which lead you inside the water.
- Upon water reaches up to your shoulders the monitor put on the helmet on you.
- After being equipped with the helmet you let go your hands off the ladder and a diver help you get to the bottom at 3-4m deep.
- Another monitor down, ask you whether you are comfortable or having some problems and under water you will communicate through signs.
- When everything is ok, the monitor takes you to a memorable journey where you feed fishes and explore the aquatic life in the crystal-clear water.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.